We prepare students to achieve a Trinity GESE qualification. The Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) test students’ ability in speaking and listening. The examinations are one-to-one oral tests carried out by a Trinity examiner.
Our courses, click below for more details
- General English with Exam Preparation for PON groups – Holloway
- General English with Exam Preparation for PON groups – Hoxton
- General English with Exam Preparation for 16+ year olds – Holloway
- General English with Exam Preparation for 16+ year olds – Hoxton
There are 12 grades altogether which are linked to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Anyone from absolute beginners to advanced-level language users can benefit from these examinations.
Why do a GESE exam ?
• They are internationally recognised – meaning that you will gain a qualification proving your level of spoken English which is valuable for work or study purposes.
• The exams are practical and allow you to use your own life experience when speaking.
• There are four stages with three grades at each stage so you can gain a qualification no matter what your level:
- Initial (Grades 1-3)
- Elementary (Grades 4-6)
- Intermediate (Grades 7-9)
- Advanced (Grades 10-12)
GESE exams are approved for UK visa or settlement purposes.
For more information please go to www.trinitycollege.com/GESE
Please read our terms & conditions.