We operate our junior summer camp and educational programmes under the name Find Education. Find Education uses the expertise of two companies: Angle Education and Find Digs, a student accommodation provider and tour operator. Combining our experience in summer camp operations, providing accommodation and running outstanding language courses we make sure our students achieve the best results and have a memorable time.
Our Summer Camp English language lessons focus on communication skills with students speaking English as much as possible.
English lessons are interactive and varied with group projects that encourage teamwork, interaction and leadership. Lessons are linked to the activities and off-site cultural excursions the students undertake in order to maximise their language learning experience.
Our summer camps are based in:
- Graveney School (Tooting, London) – INPS closed group only
- College of North West London (Wembley) – INPS closed groups only
- Queen Mary University (Mile End, London)
- Ruskin College (Headington, Oxford)
- St Thomas of Aquin’s School (Edinburgh)
Click below to download full brochure:
Individual fact sheets:
- General English Summer Camp for 12 -17 year olds – Tooting
- General English Summer Camp for 12-17 year olds – Wembley
- General English Summer Camp for 12-17- Queen Mary University – London
- General English Summer Camp for 11 -17 year olds – Oxford
- General English Summer Camp for 12-17 year olds – Edinburgh
Sample Programmes (click below)
Angle Education appreciates the concerns parents may have about sending their children away. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have prior to booking. Safety and the welfare of the students in our care is a priority at all our camps and we make sure that students have a great time in a safe environment. We maintain high standards of welfare and safeguarding by applying strict management standards developed in line with legislation and good practice. All camps and activities are risk assessed. If you wish your children to have personal insurance cover during your stay, this can be arranged.
Staff and supervision
International young learners are well supervised at during their stay. All staff have been through a strict selection process, trained in safeguarding, welfare and Prevent Duty and hold a recent enhanced level DBS (criminal background check) certificate. Only experienced, passionate, caring and dedicated staff are accepted to work with us. 24/7 on-site program staff members will be available to students. We have strict and respected curfew hours in all centres.
Welfare & Safeguarding for INPS programmes
All our summer camp students are accompanied by a support team from their country of origin. This support team includes Group Directors, Excursion Support Staff, a doctor and a nurse (Italian INPS groups only) and welfare support members. They provide 24-hour welfare and safeguarding for the students and accompany the students on all off-site excursions. Angle Education works alongside the Support Staff and has weekly meetings with the team to ensure that students’ welfare and care is of the highest quality.
Angle Education is responsible for the students in the classroom and all staff have safeguarding training.
- Each Junior Summer course is 2 weeks long (14 nights & 15 days)
- Students are placed in classes based on their performance in a General English placement test taken during their first English lessons.
- There are up to 17 students in each class.
- There are 30 hours of classroom time on each two-week course (placement test on the first lesson).
- Each class has two teachers. One before break time and one after so the students can experience a range of teaching styles.
- The lessons are linked to the activities and off-site excursions that the students will do while in the UK. There is a strong focus on fun, practical English that is relevant to their experiences while in the UK.
- All students receive a certificate of attendance and a learning outcomes report on the last day of the course.