The Royal Hospital School is located in beautiful English countryside overlooking the River Stour, about one hour away from Cambridge. With excursions to London and Cambridge, this English boarding school enables students to sample a taste of traditional English culture and lifestyle. The traditional accommodation and facilities include boarding houses, an indoor heated swimming pool, a sports hall, tennis and volleyball courts.
- Twin and quad ensuite rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor sports halls
- Large common rooms and auditorium
- Outdoor basketball, tennis and volleyball courts
- Cafeteria with fresh food cooked on site