Accommodation is arranged by Find Digs, an experienced student accommodation provider at the modern, purpose-built Beech House student residence which offers fully furnished en-suite rooms, safe swipe-card entry, communal lounge and reception area with games only 12 minutes walk away from the classrooms and canteen at Cheney School.
BEECH HOUSE STUDENT RESIDENCE
En-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private en-suite with shower, a comfortable three-quarter sized bed, your own desk and Wi-Fi connected work space equipped with shelves and drawers.
All rooms are en-suite and form part of a 3-11 room cluster flat with a shared lounge and fully fitted kitchen area, ideal for relaxing in with your flat mates. They are fully furnished in a contemporary style and you’ll find plenty of room for your belongings with a large wardrobe and under-bed storage space.
- New accommodation building (2017)
- 12 minutes walk from school
- Modern, contemporary design and furniture
- Single en-suite rooms
- Spacious common room with games
- Rooms cleaned weekly
- Weekly bed linen change
- Shared kitchen and lounge in each flat
- WiFi throughout
- Vending machines for snacks
- Safe swipe card entry and CCTV
- Laundry available (extra charge – top-up card & app)